Habbo-Boost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A word about safety..

Go down

A word about safety.. Empty A word about safety..

Post  Admin Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:11 pm

Lately, the amount of scamming & hacks have risen dramatically in the hotel. Although we have this under control, would just like to make a few things quite clear.

I can't stress enough these next few points. If you follow these, you aren't guaranteed not to be caught out, but your chances of not will highly increase.

1.[b] If you are going to perform a trade for forum credits, or are placing a rather large bet with somebody that you are not too sure about; Call For Help (If you are unaware of how to CFH, it will be explained at the bottom).
[b]2.
If are you are suspicious that somebody that you know of are hacking or scamming, please get in contact with a member of staff asap, whether that be via CFH, Dropping by the Help Desk or by E-mail. Get in touch.
3[ NEVER give out any personal details about yourself, including username or password. Staff will never[i] ask you for it so if a member of staff does, report it straight away! I cannot stress this point enough. [i]NEVER
4. Avoid getting into dodgy deals. If it seems too good to be true, it usually is.

How to Call for Help: Calling for Help (Sometimes knows as CFH) is a very simple way of getting a staff members attention. It is located on the Right hand side of your UI (User Interface) (in a room) underneath the speaker, where the catalogue is; it is a small blue. After clicking on this Click 'Get live help here!' then tick the second selection.

Hopefully this will keep you safer on Open at all times.

Admin
Admin

https://habbo-boost-forum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum